Molinia cottage is named after a moorland grass and is one of our larger cottages, the cottage can sleep up to 7 people. A shallow stream runs beside the cottage.
Full central heating and hot water produced by our eco friendly bio mass boiler fueled by wood grown on the farm.
The living area consists of a comfy green sofa, with two TV style chairs with wooden arms. There is a pine table, with farmhouse style chairs, and a bench seat situated underneath the window. There is a TV with a DVD player, plus a wood burning stove.
There is a well equipped kitchen with hand built pine units. It has an electric oven, microwave and fridge.
- Main floor, one bedroom with a single 3ft bed and en-suite shower and loo which is chair accessible
- Second floor, two family style bedrooms. One with a 4ft double bed plus a 3ft single bed and the other with two 3ft single beds, an additional 2ft 6″ bed, as well as a cot.
Upstairs, the two bedrooms are in a family room style. All the furniture is pine with carpeted floors. The west bedroom has a full length mirror.
- Main floor, bedroom en-suite shower and loo, which is wheel chair accessible with well positioned hand rails
- Second floor, loo, vanity basin and bath
Both bathrooms, have heated towel rails. Downstairs there is pine flooring with quarry tiles in the wet room and upstairs there is linoleum flooring in the bathroom.
Malinia Cottage Availability, Pricing and Online Booking
Please examine availability and pricing for Molinia Cottage by using the availability calendar below – which will automatically link to our secure booking server to provide complete details.
- You may cancel the booking process at any time – no data will be preserved
- You may make a provisional booking without making an online payment – however one of the following two payments is due within 7 days of you making your booking:
- The Deposit for your booking is due if you make your booking 42 days in advance
- The Total rental fee is due if you make your booking less than 42 days in advance
- You may make secure online credit card payments for the amount due that will be indicated after clicking the Book now button (see Booking Step #3) and which will be either the…
- Deposit – if you are booking 42 days in advance, or the
- Total rental price – if you are booking less that 42 days in advance
- If you choose not to make an online payment at the time of booking you will be emailed immediately and presented with alternate payment methods.
1. Select month: to check availability for the cottage
2. Click a green grid cell and select the number of nights of your stay, number of adults, children and infants
3. Click the Book now button to add Options (cots, high chairs, dogs, horses) and to see the payment amount due
4. Click on the Place booking button to be taken to the Booking details page to complete the entry of guest names, contact details and payment method
5. Review Payment Options by clicking on the tab above
6. You may cancel the booking process at any time – no data will be preserved
Molinia Cottage Availability, Pricing and Online Booking