New Holly Cottage
New Holly shares many of the features of our other cottages with the warmth and style of wooden interiors. This is enhanced with a new, beautiful slate floor throughout the downstairs, with the added luxury of underfloor heating. Full central heating and hot water produced by our eco friendly bio mass boiler fueled by wood grown on the farm. Similar to the other cottages, a wood-burning stove is set in a solid rustic fire surround adding character to the main living room.
There is a modern, soft grey fitted kitchen with a small fridge and freezer, eye level oven and built in hob, plus a dishwasher. All kitchen necessities are included.
The sitting and dining area offers a comfortable space, with a grey covered sofa and two wooden arm chairs, grey painted table and chairs finished off with a bright cheerful red polka-dot oil cloth. Retracting roller blinds adds privacy and cosiness to the evenings. A beautiful locally-made oak coffee table adds a quirky touch.
The downstairs wet room is finished with large soft neutral coloured tiles and includes a wash basin, loo, bidet and towel rail. There is a large overhead rain shower head plus a slim line shower head on a flexi-hose.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms plus a loo with a small wash basin. The first bedroom has two single beds, soft grey washed bedside tables with funky angled bedside lamps, chair, pine chest of drawers, hooks for hanging and large wall mirror. The second bedroom is identical except one bed hides a second pull-out bed underneath to enable the room to sleep three. A grey fitted carpet runs throughout the bedrooms and landing.
Holly has it’s own parking space at the side of the cottage. This leads onto a veranda along the front of the cottage and continues around the East side, providing a lovely spacious raised area in amongst the larch trees, all covered in with a slate roof. A solid wood table and chairs sit below a quirky hanging light made from cattle drinking troughs. During evening and night time, to add atmosphere or to simple guide you the the door, a trail of small ground level LED spot lights run along the veranda floor.
New Holly Cottage Booking and Payments
Please examine availability and pricing for New Holly Cottage by using the availability calendar below — which will automatically link to our secure booking server to provide complete details.
1. Select month: to check availability for the cottage
2. Click a green grid cell and select the number of nights of your stay, number of adults, children and infants
3. Click the Book now button to add Options (cots, high chairs, dogs, horses) and to see the payment amount due
4. Click on the Place booking button to be taken to the Booking details page to complete the entry of guest names, contact details and payment method
5. Review Payment Options by clicking on the tab above
6. You may cancel the booking process at any time – no data will be preserved
- You may cancel the booking process at any time – no data will be preserved
- You may make a provisional booking without making an online payment – however one of the following two payments is due within 7 days of you making your booking:
- The Deposit for your booking is due if you make your booking 42 days in advance
- The Total rental fee is due if you make your booking less than 42 days in advance
- You may make secure online credit card payments for the amount due that will be indicated after clicking the Book now button (see Booking Step #3) and which will be either the…
- Deposit – if you are booking 42 days in advance, or the
- Total rental price – if you are booking less that 42 days in advance
- If you choose not to make an online payment at the time of booking you will be emailed immediately and presented with alternate payment methods.
New Holly Cottage Availability, Pricing and Online Booking Form