Gorse can sleep up to 7 people and has real log cabin appeal. It is our remaining original log cabin (sourced from Finland and built by the Edwards family), which has recently had a little revamp – increasing the kitchen size, making it a more open plan setting, perfect for a family getaway. It is a single storey structure with a veranda. Inside, there are two shallow steps leading up to two of the bedrooms and bathrooms.
There are 3 bedrooms, one with two 3ft beds, one with two 2ft6″ beds and the third with a set of bunk beds and a single 2ft6″ bed. The bedrooms are small and compact with a hanging cupboard, shelving and a small chest of draws as a bedside table.
The newly refurbished bathroom now has a larger shower with glass sliding doors, small basin and loo. There is a second loo also with a small basin.
The fourth bedroom has been removed to increase the kitchen size, which now provides a much larger kitchen space, creating a good open plan area. Added attention to the refurbished kitchen is a larger fridge with bottom freezer drawers, a dishwasher and a larger cooker with an induction stove plate.
Gorse Cottage Booking and Payments
Please examine availability and pricing for Gorse Cottage by using the availability calendar below — which will automatically link to our secure booking server to provide complete details.
1. Select month: to check availability for the cottage
2. Click a green grid cell and select the number of nights of your stay, number of adults, children and infants
3. Click the Book now button to add Options (cots, high chairs, dogs, horses) and to see the payment amount due
4. Click on the Place booking button to be taken to the Booking details page to complete the entry of guest names, contact details and payment method
5. Review Payment Options by clicking on the tab above
6. You may cancel the booking process at any time – no data will be preserved
- You may cancel the booking process at any time – no data will be preserved
- You may make a provisional booking without making an online payment – however one of the following two payments is due within 7 days of you making your booking:
- The Deposit for your booking is due if you make your booking 42 days in advance
- The Total rental fee is due if you make your booking less than 42 days in advance
- You may make secure online credit card payments for the amount due that will be indicated after clicking the Book now button (see Booking Step #3) and which will be either the…
- Deposit – if you are booking 42 days in advance, or the
- Total rental price – if you are booking less that 42 days in advance
- If you choose not to make an online payment at the time of booking you will be emailed immediately and presented with alternate payment methods.
Gorse Cottage Availability, Pricing and Online Booking Form