Ling is one of our smaller cottages sleeping up to 4 people. It is situated in the bottom paddock next to Whortleberry cottage with a little brook running along side. The cottage is named after a heather which carpets the moorland, turning to a vivid pinky/purple during August.
A comfortable verandah looks out towards the river and a beautiful ancient oak tree.
Inside the living area is a comfy sofa and two TV chairs with arms. There is a pine table and chunky farmhouse chairs, as well as a TV, video recorder and wood burning stove.
Full central heating and hot water produced by our eco friendly bio mass boiler fueled by wood grown on the farm.
There is a well equipped kitchen with wooden units, an electric cooker, microwave and fridge.
- Second floor, two bedrooms both with twin beds
At the top of the wooden staircase there is a child safety gate. The two bedrooms have pine framed beds, with pine furniture and beamed ceilings.
- Main floor, the shower room, has a white tiled cubicle with quarry tiles on the floor, a loo and vanity basin with wooden flooring. There is also a heated towel rail
- Second floor, bathroom conisits of a loo, basin, heated towel rail, wall heater and lino flooring
Ling Cottage Booking and Payments
Please examine availability and pricing for Ling Cottage by using the availability calendar below — which will automatically link to our secure booking server to provide complete details.
1. Select month: to check availability for the cottage
2. Click a green grid cell and select the number of nights of your stay, number of adults, children and infants
3. Click the Book now button to add Options (cots, high chairs, dogs, horses) and to see the payment amount due
4. Click on the Place booking button to be taken to the Booking details page to complete the entry of guest names, contact details and payment method
5. Review Payment Options by clicking on the tab above
6. You may cancel the booking process at any time – no data will be preserved
- You may cancel the booking process at any time – no data will be preserved
- You may make a provisional booking without making an online payment – however one of the following two payments is due within 7 days of you making your booking:
- The Deposit for your booking is due if you make your booking 42 days in advance
- The Total rental fee is due if you make your booking less than 42 days in advance
- You may make secure online credit card payments for the amount due that will be indicated after clicking the Book now button (see Booking Step #3) and which will be either the…
- Deposit – if you are booking 42 days in advance, or the
- Total rental price – if you are booking less that 42 days in advance
- If you choose not to make an online payment at the time of booking you will be emailed immediately and presented with alternate payment methods.
Ling Cottage Availability, Pricing and Online Booking Form