Westermill Farm Cottage Bookings
July 4, 2020
We are still closed but…
We will be posting updates regarding the remainder of the 2020 Cottage Season on Saturday, July 18 on our website and Facebook page.
We simply cannot overstate that the well-being and safety of our family, our community and you, our visitors, is paramount in our considerations.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to welcoming you back to Westermill as soon as we think it is safe to re-open.
Jill and Oliver Edwards
March 22, 2020
We are sorry to have to tell you that we are suspending bookings at Westermill Farm Campsite.
We have taken the even more difficult decision to voluntarily close Westermill Farm Campsite as of Sunday, March 22, 2020 until further notice.
We are taking these measures to help ensure the safety and well-being of our family, friends, neighbours and community, as well as yourselves.
We ask for your patience and understanding during these trying times.
We will update this page with any pertinent information immediately as it becomes available.
Be well, stay safe and we hope to see you as soon as we can all get together safely.
Jill and Oliver Edwards
Availability and Pricing
Please examine availability and pricing for all of our properties by clicking on the large image below – which will automatically open a new tab and link to our secure booking server for further details.
- You may cancel the booking process at any time – no data will be preserved
- You may make a provisional booking without making an online payment – however one of the following two payments is due within 7 days of you making your booking:
- The Deposit for your booking is due if you make your booking 42 days in advance
- The Total rental fee is due if you make your booking less than 42 days in advance
- You may make secure online credit card payments for the amount due that will be indicated after clicking the Book now button (see Booking Step #3) and which will be either the…
- Deposit – if you are booking 42 days in advance, or the
- Total rental price – if you are booking less that 42 days in advance
- If you choose not to make an online payment at the time of booking you will be emailed immediately and presented with alternate payment methods.
1. Select month: to check availability for all cottages
2. Click a green grid cell on the line corresponding to the cottage of your choice and select the number of nights of your stay, number of adults, children and infants
3. Click the Book now button to add Options (cots, high chairs, dogs, horses) and to see the payment amount due
4. Click on the Place booking button to be taken to the Booking details page to complete the entry of guest names, contact details and payment method
5. Review Payment Options by clicking on the tab above
6. You may cancel the booking process at any time – no data will be preserved
You can click on any one of the cottage images below to be taken to a web page describing that cottage in more detail – each page also contains an availability and pricing form for that cottage.
Bracken is one of our larger cottages sleeping up to 8 people. It stands in the top paddock with a grass area in front and with views across the valley. An ideal cottage for families wishing to bring grandparents or for groups of friends.
Molinia is another of our larger cottages and can sleep up to 8 people. It stands in a secluded corner in the same paddock as Bracken cottage with a grass area in front. A shallow stream runs beside the cottage.
Ling is one of our smaller cottages sleeping up to 4 people. It is situated in the bottom paddock next to Whortleberry cottage with a little brook running along side.
Whortleberry is another of our smaller cottages situated in the bottom paddock and faces south. It sits beside a small larch copse which usually hosts a large number of wild birds.
Gorse is our oldest original log cabin sourced from Finland and built by the Edwards family. It sleeps 8 and has real log cabin appeal.