To ensure the safest visit for everyone as well as requiring adherence to all government mandated regulations and restrictions, Westermill Campsite would like to bring your attention to the following:
First, if you have a confirmed case or if you are exhibiting the most common symptoms of Covid-19 infection, please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to re-accommodate your booking.
Please DO NOT arrive at Westermill for your holiday with these symptoms, as we will NOT be able to honour your booking.
The cottages at Westermill are NOT appropriate for self-isolation and are NOT insured or council approved for longer term accommodation.
For your own safety and ours: if, during your stay, you begin to present symptoms of illness in line with Covid-19, you will be directed to the nearest emergency services and asked to immediately vacate the premises.
We strongly advise anyone booking to ensure you take out travel insurance to protect against any unexpected interruption to your stay.
If you have been before, please make your way up to the cottage. If you are a new guest, you will be shown to your cottage.
Social distancing should always be maintained.
Should any assistance be required during your stay, please phone…
01643 831 238 and ask for Jill, or …
07970 594 808 and ask for Oliver
The cottage must be cleaned thoroughly before you leave.
Bedding and linen
We ask you to bring your own:
- Duvet covers
- Pillow slips
- Towels, hand clothes, etc.
All the cottage beds are single — except for Molinia which has one double bed.
An oven glove and bath mat will be provided.
Farm and Local Restrictions
We expect all visitors to comply fully with the current Government guidelines on COVID-19, regarding illnesses and quarantine periods.
Children must always have appropriate supervision while on the farm.
- No entry to any farm buildings or sheds unless accompanied by a member of the staff or one of the farm family
- No Farm shop
- Local shops, pubs and restaurants in nearby Exford, Dulverton, Wheddon Cross, Porlock, and Minehead are open and are operating in accordance with government guidelines.
- Tourism and entertainment venues are also open and are operating in accordance with government guidelines — please check for hours and particular restrictions on a venue by venue basis.
Arrival and Departure
We are implementing a change to arrival and departure times to allow a period for the cottage to air and extra time to disinfect all surfaces and equipment.
- Arrival time from 3:30 PM onward
- Departure time by 10 AM
- Variations to these times may be made but must be arranged well in advance