All bookings made using the online booking system are provisional until confirmed by Westermill Farm.
When you submit a booking via the online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email — the summary will be sent to the email address provided on the booking form.
This does not form a contract between Westermill Farm Holidays and whoever submitted the form.
A contract shall only arise when your booking is confirmed via an email sent by Westermill Farm Holidays to the primary email address of the party who submitted the online form.
Arrival and Departure
We are implementing a change to arrival and departure times to allow a period for the cottage to air and extra time to disinfect all surfaces and equipment.
- Arrival times from 4 PM onward
- Departure time by 10 AM
- Variations to these times may be made but must be arranged well in advance
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the full amount is required in order to make a booking.
- This deposit is due 7 days from the date on which the booking is made.
Payment of Balance
Our preferred method of payment is by bank transfer — BACS
- Name: Westermill Farm Holidays Ltd.
- Sort Code: 30-90-49
- Account No: 44493460
- Please reference your surname and cottage booked
Payment by cheque:
- Please make cheques payable to: Westermill Farm Holidays Ltd.
Failure to complete the balance of payment by the due date may result in the disruption or cancellation of your visit.
Cancellations by the Client
- If you have to cancel please inform us immediately and we will endeavour to re-let the cottage(s).
- If this is not possible, all monies which have been paid or are due will be forfeit.
CANCELLATION PROTECTION INSURANCE is strongly recommended.
Interruption of Service by Westermill Farm
In the event of your cottage becoming unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control — such as a mandated “local lockdown” which affects Westermill Farm — a refund of monies paid, less a £5 handling charge , will be made by Westermill Farm.
Numbers in Party
The number of persons and pets occupying the cottages must not exceed that stated on the Booking Form, unless previously agreed with the Edwards family.
Condition of the Cottage — Operating Standards
The Edwards family endeavour to maintain high standards of comfort and cleanliness at all times. The client must therefore undertake to keep all furniture, fittings and effects in the same good condition as they were found. The cottage should be left in the same clean and orderly condition as when you arrived.
If we have to provide additional cleaning services a fee could be charged.
Bedding and linen
We ask you to bring your own…
- Duvet covers
- Pillow slips
- Towels, hand clothes, etc.
All the cottage beds are single — except for Molinia which has one double bed.
An oven glove and bath mat will be provided.
Children must always have appropriate supervision while on the farm.
Well behaved, fully house-trained pets are welcome, but must not be allowed on the furniture or left unattended in the cottage.
- Please do not let them foul the cottage fields.
- Please bring your own pet’s bed, dishes and towel.
Drones and Aerial Photography
The flying of drones strictly prohibited without prior approval from Westermill Farm.
All Road Traffic Act regulations apply on all areas of the farm.
We are a working farm and a family campsite. Please drive slowly at all times:
5 MPH maximum.
There is no smoking allowed inside any buildings on the farm!
All the cottages have wood burners. Open flame always represents a hazard and we urge you to exercise due care and attention when using the wood burners. Any and all damage caused by the use of the wood burners shall be the client’s responsibility.
Charges for Damage
The Edwards family reserve the right to charge for any non-trivial damage howsoever caused.
Right of Access
The Edwards family reserve the right to have access to the cottages at all reasonable times, with prior notice whenever possible.
Responsibility for Client's Property
The Edwards family cannot accept responsibility for personal injury to clients or their guests, loss or damage to client’s personal property including damage to vehicles, horse boxes or trailers parked at Westermill Farm.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for your activities whilst using this internet service and that the provision of this service is a privilege and not a right.
- You also agree not to engage in any unlawful or prohibited activity.
- You respect the privacy and security of other users on our networks.
- You also understand that we do not guarantee privacy, security or access.
Cots and High Chairs
- These are available, please advise us in advance if needed.
- To add to your enjoyment we recommend you bring a torch, binoculars and wellington boots.