Westermill Farm Camping Terms and Conditions 2021
Arrival and Departure
- We ask that you schedule your arrival for no later than 8 PM.
- We ask that you schedule your departure for no later than 3 PM.
Guests MUST check in to Reception on arrival.
- One member of the party to ring the door bell at Reception and wait outside for our receptionist.
- Online bookings must be paid IN FULL before arrival.
- Payments to be made — securely online by BACS.
Westermill Farm Campsite bank details:
- Sort Code: 30-90-49
- Account Number: 44493460
- Please reference BOTH your surname AND your booking number
Cancellation by the client
- If you have to cancel please inform us immediately.
- All monies which have been paid, excluding the non-refundable deposit, will be returned.
There will be a non-refundable deposit for all bookings, amounting to either…
- the balance, if the total booking fee is less than £25
Interruption of Service by Westermill Farm
In the event of your camping pitch becoming unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control — such as a mandated “local lockdown” — a refund of monies paid, less a £25 handling charge, will be made by Westermill Farm.
Children must always have appropriate supervision while on the farm.
All Road Traffic Act regulations apply on all areas of the farm.
We are a working farm and a family campsite. Please drive slowly at all times:
5 MPH maximum.
We ask that you walk to the First Field Shower and Loo Block.
- Dogs must be kept under control at all times.
- All fouling must be picked up.
- For safety, do not take dogs near cows and calves.
Drones and Aerial Photography
The flying of drones strictly prohibited without prior approval from Westermill Farm.
Here at Westermill Farm, we have a wide variety of animals: geese, chickens, dogs, cats, pigs, sheep and cows. They all get along with one another like a big happy family: please respect each animal and ensure that both your safety and theirs remains paramount if you interact with them.
Westermill Farm is a quiet, family campsite so we ask for no noise after 11 PM.
If you wish to listen to music, sports or other audio broadcasts — that’s well and good — but if others can hear them — then it is not.
There is no smoking allowed inside any buildings on the farm!
The Edwards family reserve the right to ask people to leave the site if they are being disruptive or causing a nuisance to others staying at Westermill.
Also please see the Westermill Covid-19 Proctocols.
The Edwards family endeavour to maintain high standards of cleanliness at all times. We ask everyone to help keep the site clean and tidy, not to litter or drop rubbish, however small. All rubbish is to be put into the wheelie bins.
We ask everyone who uses the loo and shower blocks to help keep them clean and tidy at all times and to report anything out of order.
Charges for Damage
The Edwards family reserve the right to charge for any non-trivial damage howsoever caused.
Responsibility for Client’s Property
The Edwards family cannot accept responsibility for personal injury to clients or their guests, loss or damage to client’s personal property including damage to vehicles, horse boxes or trailers parked at Westermill Farm.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for your activities whilst using this internet service and that the provision of this service is a privilege and not a right.
- You also agree not to engage in any unlawful or prohibited activity.
- You respect the privacy and security of other users on our networks.
- You also understand that we do not guarantee privacy, security or access.
A breach of the foregoing terms and conditions may result in the loss of your visiting privileges.